Insurance Solutions for Metalworkers
Metal manufacturers are exposed to a number of serious risks. From fires and explosions to employees coming into contact with corrosive liquids, cutting tools, or loose metal shards, there is always the potential for a liability lawsuit.
Due to the nature of cutting metal, the most common and most costly claims tend to be employees who suffer from work related injuries. McGrath Insurance can assist in controlling these costs through an audit of your workers’ compensation program. A thorough evaluation of your loss trends along with proactive claims management can result in positive cost containment.
Additionally, your business may need specialized coverage to address the following risks:
- Evaluation of the indemnity agreement included in the insurance provisions with manufacturing supply contracts or purchase orders.
- Manufacturer’s errors and omissions for financial injury due to error or omission in processing (i.e. latent defect).
- Product Liability and Product Recall
- Repair and replacement of customer’s goods such as tools, dies, jigs, or finished products.
- Business Interruption and Disaster Recovery
Contact our insurance experts to develop an insurance plan that meets the highly specialized risks of your business and industry. Call 508-347-6850 today.